-->

CATEGORIES

2016. augusztus 14., vasárnap

REVIEW:MISSHA M MAGIC CUSHION



Good morning !


 I´m so excited to do this review.BB Cushions and Compact Makeups are quite popular lately ,apart from the korean ones,western brands like Maybelline or LOreal launched their compact cushions as well.As I´m a big fan of korean makeup, I searched for an affordable cushion among the korean brands.I found out that the Missha M Magic Cushion is one of the best ones on the market and is budget-friendly too.Missha is one of the worldwide famous Korean brands ,the products always come in a very luxurious looking packaging and the design is usually very mature and elegant and I think that it can be liked by almost everyone. .And I have to say I LOVE IT!!!!!

Let´s start with the review :) 
The Packaging: It comes in the usual compact casing and the edges are slightly curved and make for a more comfortable grip. There is an inbuilt mirror and place for your sponge.It is beautiful, simple yet amazing .
Refill Compatibility: Not compatible / not interchangeable with Laneige,The History of Whoo,IOPE, Etude House,The Face Shop, Innisfree,Hera, Innisfree.
The Texture/Application: It goes onto the skin feeling “juicy”, and settles into a dewy-powdery finish.It looks so natural yet glowing on the skin,it gives you that healthy look. The dark eye circles are almost completely covered up and the acne scars,blemishes are almost completely gone.Of course you have to use a little bit of concealer to hide everything perfectly.I would define this cushion as medium to high coverage. The finish is a brightening one, and it stays on pretty long as well.
The cushion is available in two shades -21 Light Beige and 23 Natural Beige.I chose 23 as I think 21 would be too bright for me.
The Touch-up:  Areas where there are whiteheads/blackheads/bumpy parts of the skin will tend to be emphasized by this BB cushion as it has a powdery finish.You could use a face mist to maintain the moisture after a few hours.If your face isn’t oily, you might not even have to touch up for at least 6-8 hours! Oh yeah, and it does not oxidize.






The Verdict: Overall, I’m so so happy and satisfied with this . The product gives a wonderful, gorgeous, radiant finish, which lasts a decent 6-7 hours -depending on your skin type. It doesn’t feel drying and it is comfortable to have it on your skin.It  should be suitable for all skin types.Mine is the original version, but there is a moisture version too.I´ve got mine with a refill and I think it will last pretty long. I definitely recommend this to anyone !!!!  What are your thoughts about my reviews?? What should I work on or what would you want to read in the future?? Leave me a comment.Thank you and have a nice day :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések :

Megjegyzés küldése